User privacy protection and personal information utilization policy
1, the user agrees: personal privacy information refers to those who can personally identify the user or involve personal communication information, including the following information: the user's name, valid ID number, home address, phone number , IP address, e-mail address information. Rather than personal privacy information refers to the user's operating status of the software and the use of some clear and objective reflected in the Game World server-side basic information and all other personal privacy information outside the scope of the general information.
2, in general, Game World company for the following reasons need to use the user's information resources:
(1) the implementation of software validation services.
(2) the implementation of software upgrades.
(3) network synchronization services.
(4) to improve the user's use of security and provide customer support.
(5) Game World or a partner unit needs to provide the user's information to the third party associated with the user's use of the software-specific function or the user's request for a specific service by Game World or a partner The
(6) the implementation of the relevant provisions of the user agreement.
(7) Other benefits beneficial to users and Game World.
3, Game World respect for personal privacy, pay attention to the protection of user information resources. Game World will use a variety of effective security technologies and procedures to protect user information from unauthorized access, use and leakage. Game World does not disclose user information to third parties except in the following cases:
(1) is disclosed on the basis of national laws and regulations;
(2) The National Judiciary
(3) to protect Game World or your legitimate rights and interests;
(4) for the protection of Game World or your legitimate rights and interests;
(5) In the case of an emergency, in order to protect the safety of other users and third parties and disclosure;
(6) Game World in order to safeguard their legitimate rights and interests to the user to sue or arbitration;
(7) when the user guardian legal requirements to provide user personal identity information.